Wednesday, January 2, 2013

USA PROGRESSIONS JANUARY 2013


The USA Sun has progressed to 8* Pisces 12' in the 3rd house applying to square natal Uranus @ 8* Gemini 55' in the 6th house.

HOUSES describe circumstances...6TH HOUSE:
Armed forces, police and firefighters, the nation's food reserves - especially grains, computers, trade unions, public servants, public health and the working class in general.  This is where the action will take place.  The square will lean toward activity that is negative.

SIGNS describe atmosphere that surrounds environment...GEMINI
Inventive, curious, intellectual, nimble, democratic.  Among places it signifies game-rooms, elementary schools and nurseries, tennis courts, play grounds, subways, depots, transportation, all forms of communication, the marketplace.

PLANETS signify things, people or conditions; the energies that are operating - what the event is all about...URANUS

Uranus rules many things among which are disorder, confiscation, disaster, firearms (in the area of firearms, guns are the Uranian weapon of choice), weapons of an electromagnetic nature, mutinies, schisms, abberations, renegades, freedom, liberty, tyranny, suicides, trespassers, assassination attempts, etc.  Uranus is a key trigger to war.  It symbolizes fanatics, terrorists, and revolutionaries.  The actions of Uranus are extreme and of a back-lash type.  It rules the unexpected and unforeseeable.

ASPECTS describe how circumstances operate...SQUARE:
A square is the aspect formed when two planets are approximately 90 zodiacal degrees apart.  This is a quite discordant aspect.  The destructive energy of this astral maelstrom acts in a violent manner.  Uncontrolled, it manifests in harsh, rash, explosive bursts of energy that tend to tear up and destroy all it contacts.  It signifies positive lack of adaptation to environment, and consequent conflict.  It brings acute crises, and temporary periods of struggle between the things signified by the two planets.  The acute conflict and violent antagonisms it brings eventually cause radical changes.

SUMMATION:  As the Sun rules the country's leader and Uranus rules the memes of freedom, firearms and force (civil and military) the expression of these energies leads me to deduce that an attempt is being made to manipulate law-abiding, gun owning Americans into a civil war by threatening to confiscate their guns.  The square of Sun to Uranus suggests that such a move would engender unexpected consequences on those who usurp our Constitution and Bill of Rights, the result of which would be a major fail.

In January, Senator Dianne Feinstein plans to introduce a bill to stop the sale, transfer, importation and manufacturing of military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition feeding devices.  The following, written by an ex-marine - the epitome of what being a freedom-loving American means - symbolizes the desire for freedom granted to us by our forefathers:

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government's right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma'am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally, some good news for We The People.